- If you are using our free version, please disable it now
- Upload plugin through Admin Screen / Plugins / Add plugins / Upload plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce / Settings / Payments and click Manage on Cash on delivery.
- Enter your Username and your API key and click save.
- You can retrieve your API Key / Username from My Account.
- Don’t forget to register your site in My Account.
- Now restrictions, extra fees and risk free cod tabs are active!
Our plugin has an integrated auto-upgrader! You can update the plugin normally like any other WordPress plugin through your admin area – plugins screen.
There is a small text on the left side of every restriction. You can toggle Disable to Enable and vice versa according to your needs!
All of the plugin’s texts are easily translatable through WPML or any other translation management plugin that uses gettext.
All you have to do is find the entries under text-domain ‘wc-smart-cod’ and translate them!
The full translatable entries are:
- Remaining amount to pay upon delivery
- Advance payment method
- Advance amount
- Advance payment
- removed tax
Manual plugin update
Please check the instructions below:
If for some reason, you can’t or you don’t want to update the plugin through your admin plugins screen, you can do it manually.
- You will receive an email every time a new update is available!
- You can also check this on My Account / Downloads
- Download the new version from My Account / Downloads
- Go to your website and upload plugin through Admin Screen / Plugins / Add plugins / Upload plugin
- You will be prompted that “This plugin is already installed.” and with a table comparing the installed version and the uploaded version
- Click “Replace current with uploaded”
- You are good to go!